Various festivals and imposing events
There is always a reason to celebrate in Ludwigsburg. The calendar of events contains a colorful spectrum of festivals, starting with the traditional horse market and its impressive parade, continuing with the "Weinlaube", the festival of wine and the international Street Music Festival in the "Blooming Baroque". Every two years, the famous "Venetian Fair" returns to Ludwigsburg's market place. It has a magnificent program and a spectacular artists procession. Towards the end of the year, the unique Baroque Christmas Market starts and enchants its visitors.
The city of festivals has another spectacular festival in store for you, the annual "Ludwigsburg Castle Festival", which presents international renowned soloists, orchestras and conductors.
- Ludwigsburg's "Schlossfestspiele" (Castle Festival)
- Ludwigsburg's "BrauTage" (Beer Festival)
- Ludwigsburg's Horse Market
- Children's Festival
- International Street Festival
- Music fireworks
- Ludwigsburg's "Weinlaube" (Vine Festival)
- Pumpkin exhibition
- Venetian Fair
- Ludwigsburg's Christmas Market